What To Know Before You Get Your TV Mounted
What does this include?
- Starting estimate is for one TV mounting for one customer provided TV Mount.
- Securing the TV and Load Testing the Hardware.
- Contractor will secure wires to wall (this is not a cord cover).
What does the Customer need to do?
- Have the TV and Power cord on hand before service begins.
- Show the contractor what wall and level you want the TV to be mounted.
- Provide a TV Mount or ask the Contractor to purchase one and include it in a revised estimate.
- Our contractors will mount on Drywall and Brick.
- Our contractors will NOT mount on Limestone or Veneer.
- These starting estimates include securing the cords to the wall. Estimates do NOT include putting wires in wall or using a cord cover to conceal them.
Connect with the Right Pro!
Have any questions about our TV Mounting Services? Please feel free to reach out and we will try to answer your question as soon as possible.