Common Sink Installation Questions
- Removing the existing sink from the current location
- Unpacking/inspecting new customer-supplied sink (indoor only)
- Preparing site for sink replacement
- Mounting, sealing and connecting new sink
- Service is for the sink and sinks piping only, not faucet components
- Last, we test your faucet and clean up
Why should I hire a pro to do my sink installation?
Sink installation or Sink replacement seem like they would be easier to complete than they often are. First, the job requires the purchase of a few specialized tools to do it well. Secondly, you’ll need to determine how the water is connected to the faucet, and then shut it off from the shutoff valves, if possible, or main water supply to the house, if there aren’t shutoff valves. Finally, once the old sink comes off, a pro can best evaluate the condition of the pipes and fasteners hidden beneath the faucet, determine if they need to be repaired, and then possibly repair the pipes if needed so that the sink installation is successful. Also, sink installation often requires removing other fixtures, like a garbage disposal and P-trap, and pipes under the sink to access the drain lines and faucet fittings.